Hi, please note that you need not depend on the branch officials to get
your mobile banking activated.
You can simply send an sms and get your username and password. After
changing the pin, you can link this info with your SBI account through the
ATM. However, the SBI freedom app is accessible only on apple devices. if
you need more info mail me off the list.

On 19 May 2015 at 19:05, <harsol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello guise
>
> Our local SBI branch manager says that mobile banking facilities is not
> mansion in SBI circular for blind.
> So blind people can not get the mobile banking facility.
>
> Is there available RBI circular for the same?
>
> If yes, then Kindly provide as soon as posible...

Thanks and regards,
aruni Sharma.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow,
India.
twitter: www.twitter.com/arunisharma
facebook: www.facebook.com/arunisharma
Skype: arunisha...@outlook.com