Respected friends,

I'm raaju, a silent reader of this group. I want some good suggestions from
you actually till now I'm still using nokia c5. I want to purchase the
mobile having the android operating system. I loved Samsung galaxy s2 but
now it is out of date, and also it is very dear.  Any ways, my mobile should
meet following requirement. Good quality of voice recording capabilities,
almost all the feature should be accessible with talk back, for example I
don't want to use third party software even to dial the phone number of
other. At list 8 mega pixal of camera, quat core processor, 1 gb or above
ram. Why I'm mentioning my rrequirement is because I mostly use skype,
whatsapp, Mozilla firefox for browse the internet and facebook, talkback as
my screen reader,  I heard that now a days mobile having the android can
also be used to read the hard copy printed materials while on the move, and
otg cable to read the pen drive.  My budget is 10000.

 So kindly provide some brand of mobile phone I should go for.

Waiting your positive response as soon as possible