Respected friends,

I'm raaju, a silent reader of this group. I want some good suggestions from you
actually till now I'm still using nokia c5. I want to purchase the mobile
having the android operating system. I loved Samsung galaxy s2 but now it is
out of date, and also it is very dear.  Any ways, my mobile should meet
following requirement. Good quality of voice recording capabilities, almost all
the feature should be accessible with talk back, for example I don't want to
use third party software even to dial the phone number of other. At list 8 mega
pixal of camera, quat core processor, 1 gb or above ram. Why I'm mentioning my
rrequirement is because I mostly use skype, whatsapp, Mozilla firefox for
browse the internet and facebook, talkback as my screen reader,  I heard that
now a days mobile having the android can also be used to read the hard copy
printed materials while on the move, and otg cable to read the pen drive.  My
budget is 10000.

 So kindly provide some brand of mobile phone I should go for.

Waiting your positive response as soon as possible