hi.
first regarding the app to increase battery life.
there is a app called battery doctor.
u need to install it open it and click on save now thats it.
now regarding how to identifi if you have a stock rom or a modified
rom is very easy no need of 3rd party apps nothing.
if u have a mobile in your hand and want to know if it has stock rom
then it should have the following.
1. by default google home screen will be on the phone.
2. if u go into apps u will find all google apps only no 3rd party
apps however phones like motorola and googles android 1 phones add
very less 3rd party apps may be only 2 or 3.
other then that nothing is modified.
and u can disable 3rd party apps and get more stock feal to your phone.
now if u dont have a mobile and want to purchase 1 read about it online.
watch youtube videos about phones from people like geeky ranjit or c4e
tech they will say something like this phone comes with stock android
out of the box

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto