hi all.
now that cm rom nightlies are going to become available for my spice
dream uno android 1 phone i thought ill go for it.
now i am on stock android 5.1.1 with a locked bootloader so can some1
tell me how to install the rom for the first time without sighted help
including gaps?.
also do i need to flash a zip of the latest talkback if yes can some1
give me the zip?
if there are any podcast explaining how to do it please let me know.
as my phone is an android 1 phone controled by google all the commands
that u would apply to a nexus will apply to this phone