Hi,
Ankit,
I suppose the original asker was in search of a phone for a
transitioner, hence, Tablet suggestions, perhaps, may not be of use.
Zujar,
You have made a great purchase, and, from its specifications, its
seemingly a powerful device.
Getting to your question about announcement of caller id, to get
repetitive announcement of the caller's name, there are some third
party apps like Call Announcer and Caller Name Talker that provide
this functionality in a more advanced form. Search on the Playstore
and play around with the two mentioned apps, and, revert with any
persisting questions.
Thanks.

On 6/14/15, Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala <zujarbri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Check out Lava IRIS X8; some specs for your consideration:
>
> 1. Octa Core processor
> 2. 5-inch display
> 3. 2500 MA battery
> 4. 2 GB RAM + 16 GB internal memory (Rs. 9499/-) -OR- 1 GB RAM + 8 GB
> internal memory (Rs. 7999/-)
> 5. Android Kitkat version 4.4.2 upgradable to Android Lollypop
> 6. Talkback version 4.2.0
>
> I've bought this phone around 10 days ago switching from Symbian to
> Android and from keypad input to touch input, finding it an easy
> transition.
>
> One issue noticed - Talkback isn't speaking Caller ID for incoming
> calls though the feature is turned on under Talkback settings. I'm
> working on resolving the same, requesting list members to revert with
> solution if known.
>
> On 6/13/15, Sinoj <sinoj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Moto E 2, Moto E 2 LTE, Lenovo A6000, and Lenovo A6000 Plus are some good
>> models.
>>

>> ----
>> Visit my blog for latest softwares, Mobiles, Job alerts and more
>> http://talkingnet.blogspot.com
>> Facebook : sinoj.vr

Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah