friends, thanks a tonne for the previous suggestion. As per your suggestion
I was about to purchase the moto g second gen but what I've came to know
that this phone is not available in local shop, and if I purchase from the
flipcart, I have to face several issues if my phone got damage before a
period of warentee. I was keen to purchase this phone cause this phone meet
my require like hd video and audio recorder, supportable of o t g (on the
go) cable and external keyboard. Now I believe I wont be able to get such
kind of phone on my range which is 10000. But again if within this range if
any phone excluding moto phone is available, kindly throw some good amount
of light on this matter. Here in local shop we have macromax, sony, zolo,
Samsung, Lenovo, lava, intex, spice. The above listed phone, I don't like
any version of zolo. So within this  selection, which phone is more
accessible and have equipt with such features and within my budget?

Waiting your positive response~!