Dear All,

i am looking to use Kindle for reading ebooks. so, i have some queries
as regards its accessibility in my moto G first gen and PC where i use
JAWS as screene-reader.

1. how to download Kindle in my PC? and, whether kindle books are
accessible with JAWS?
2. i had downloaded and installed Kindle before in my mobile but found
it hard to download books. could anyone please tell me how to download
and read books through Kindle in my Moto G first gen?
3. could anyone please give me any contact no. of any organisation
guiding VI persons in the matters regarding Kindle?

your suggestion is eagerly anticipated.

with Greetings, Anirban Mukherjee