Hi all,
As I have bought Moto G 2nd gen hand set and planning to switch to
Android world Please share the following informations:
1. As I found most of the buttons in the messaging is unlabeled, Do I
have to install extra apps other than default apps to make the phone
features accessible such as calling, messaging internet surfing and
other general day to day requirements.
2. Is there any extra app available to make typing easier with Moto G.
3. Which other accessibility features needs to enable other than
Talkback to use the handset with comfort.
Eagerly awaiting response of Moto G 2nd gen users.

Thanks in anticipation,
--
Jyotsna