I am using android for the past 2 years & have no accessability
problem in my samsung galaxy core still I am using android 4.12
jellybin I can read all news papers such as Indian express & times of
india in english dainik jagaran & nav bharat times in hindi & vijaya
karnataka in kannada using e speak in android you can find many open
apps but in IOS apps are restricted though now a days more apps
support android 4.4 kitkat my samsung mobile is becoming slow now, but
If i want new phone I will surely go for android version, that to
samsung mobiles only, in samsung mobiles there is a button for
receiving calls & also for disconnecting other then there is samsung
TTS also which is also good

On 6/29/15, Vidhya Y <vidhya....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been using android since one year. I hardly find accessibility
> issues. its working fine so did not consider the option of IPhone.
> since few versions of andoid, accessibility has improved a lot.
>
> On 6/29/15, Srinivasu Chakravarthula <li...@srinivasu.org> wrote:
>> I think Android is improving greatly. While iPhone is good from
>> accessibility prospective, there are some advantages with Android such as
>> ease of transfering media from PC to divide and device to PC, more
>> storage;
>> you can expand additional memory at less cost, more apps.
>>
>> Choice is yours,
>> Best,
>> Srinivasu
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
>> Website: http://www.srinivasu.org
>>
>> Let's create an inclusive web!
>>
>> Sr. Accessibility Consultant, Deque
>> Hon. Joint Secretary, The National Association for the Blind, Karnataka
>> Branch
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Jaan Ali <jaanalibal...@live.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi go for s6 edge its a super fast fone
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

>>> of

>>> mails

>>> of the

>>> mails

>>> veracity;

>>> veracity;

>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

vivek doddamani, Ph.o9868954833, 08860410944, New delhi, Skype- vivek.doddamani