Hi,
Answering Whatsapp calls is a bit tricky to explain, but easy enough
to perform when understood with clarity.
Sometimes, one requires to perform this Whatsapp call answering
gesture with three fingers, and at other times, with two, but,
personally, two fingers suffice. You need to perform a swipe from left
to right with your fingers covering the area just above the bottom row
of standard buttons (Back, Home and Recent Apps/Overview). You should
perform this swipe in slow motion.
Summarizingly, to answer a Whatsapp call swipe from left to right with
two fingers just above the botttom button row slowly.
Thanks.

Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah
reader for Microsoft Windows