Hi,

Micromax had also launched a budget phone Canvas express 2 at rs 6000 today.
specification
-opta core with 1.4 ghz
5 inch HD screen display with gorilla glass.
-dual sim
-13 mega pixel camera front and back 2 mega pixel.
8 gb rom
1 gb ram.

I dont have android phone yet so thinking for going for this phone.

I hope Micromax is also accessible via talkback.

Kindly suggest.

Kiran Baug