Hello Kavita,
below are the answers of your queries/difficulties.
1. @voice aloud reader uses TTS of your choice which can be different
from the default TTS on the phone. for example, if you have selected
Eloquence TTS to read English content in @voice aloud reader settings
but the depault TTS of the phone is Google Hindi TTS, the appp will
read the content using eloquence TTS. But if you touch the  screen
then TalkBack will read the content using the default TTS i.e. Google
Hindi TTS in the above case.
2. if you read using TalkBack you will have to scroll again and again,
but if you read the text using play/pause button available in @voice
aloud reader, you can read continuously.
3. bookmark feature has been recently added. we are required to long
press particular text to add a bookmark.
 4. yes, you can.

On 7/29/15, Kavita Poojari <poojarikavit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
> I have installed At Voice Reader in my Micromax NitroA311 for reading
> books in PDF format.. But I am facing some difficulties while reading.
> First, when it starts reading it reads in male voice, but when I touch
> the screen it starts reading in female voice that is the default Hindi
> tts.
> Second, it does not read continously, I have to scroll my finger on each
> line.
> Third, how can I put a bookmark?
> Fourth, Can it read continously even when the screen is off?
>
> Kindly solve my difficulties  as I am fond of reading fictions and
> would like to read them on my mobile.
>
> Kavita

S. P. Sharma
Lecturer, Political Science