i think under accessibility you will find heading  vision,   double
tab on that  inside that you will find this rapid check box just
uncheck it.

On 8/4/15, zos...@gmail.com <zos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Sagar,
> I have thoroughly checked accessibility menu but I could not locate rapid
> input option
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Aug 4, 2015, at 7:00 PM, sagar sagar <sagar5...@live.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello there, thanks for your email.
>> I'll be glad to help. To
>> Switch to touch typing kindly do the following open settings accessibility
>> and find rapid key input check that option.
>> The default behaviour is double tapping with samsong  keyboard hope this
>> helps you.
>>

>> Join our WhatsappGroups for Apple users And Android users,
>> We provide assistance from an accessibility point of view
>> to join our Groups kindly contact me on+61424787863.
>> or MRNitin on +919725661243.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> Sagar
>>

>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On 4 Aug 2015, at 21:07, Zoher <zos...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Friends,
>>>
>>> I have purchased Samsung j5 with android lollypop.
>>>
>>> I have also installed Google keyboard, now my question is in phone app
>>> the dial key pad I have to double tab on each digit to be entered. How to
>>> convert this dial pad in to touch type?
>>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

>>> veracity;

>> veracity;

Check my blog in its developing stage:
http://www.raajgosain.blogspot.in/

I am looking for new opportunities. Take a minute out to go through my Resume!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fkstiapv0x1hxac/Rajneesh_gosain_Resume_.doc?dl=0