Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2015 10:29 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs.
Subject: [Mobile.AI] Contact management in lenova a 6000 +.

Dear members,
Greetings for the day.
I am maneesh B, a blind person from Kerala currently using the smart
phone lenova a 6000+.
I need your kind assistance to import my old contacts in the vcf format
to the new smart phone lenova.
I just copied the mentioned contacts to the smart phone via data cable
in the contacts folder in the internal storage of the phone.
unfortunately, i could not import my contacts to the smart phone yet.
when i try to import the contacts, i have getting the message wait until
to finish. but, no results.
so, looking for your kind assistance to solve this argent issue.
With all regards, Maneesh b.
.