Hi Shashi
Did you back up the contacts to the memory card? By any chance? Since the
mother board has crashed? If not how would you retrieve them?
The procedure is the same  Kindly follow it through.
Thanks..

Sincerely,
Sagar

Sent from my iPhone

> On 19 Aug 2015, at 21:01, Shashi <advantage.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> hello sagar and other tech savvy members,
>
> how does one get contacts copied from a samsung phone to iphone?
> the motherboard of this samsung handset has crashed.
>
> thanks in anticipation.
>
>> On 8/17/15, Rajneesh <gosainr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> A little clerification for the beginners,  the file  should be named
>> like "all.vcf". Thanks.
>>
>>> On 8/17/15, sagar sagar <sagar5...@live.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> how to copy contacts from nokia to i phone
>>>

>>> The method for transfering contacts from Nokia to IPhone is as follows..
>>>
>>> 1. copy the contact folder from nokia phone
>>> 2. open your computer c drive and paste the folder here.
>>> 3. now rename the folder to (vcard) and close the c drive.