samsung mobile on point of accessability are very good but regarding
on softwear updates samsung mobiles are very poor, I am using samsung
galaxy core I 8262 for the past 2 years using 4.12 jellybin which was
considered very best mobile in 2013,not facing any problem even in
hindi TTS but if you want regular update on operating system do not go
for samsung mobile.

On 8/27/15, Aravind Aralaguppe <aravind.aralagu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have enquired in samsung care they told further updates will be avoilable
> On 27 Aug 2015 11:05, "Satguru Rathi" <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Ask him to check how many OS upgrade Samsung would provide for this
>> device. Go for a device which ensures couple of upgrades at least.
>> Samsung
>> has very poor track recording with regard to providing updates.
>> Sometimes,
>> even their flagship devices get updates after the some faltu (very
>> cheaper
>> models) get them first.
>>
>> With best regards,
>> Satguru
>> "Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But
>> sooner
>> or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."
>>
>> Satguru Rathi
>> Mobile: +91-9871489945
>> Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in

vivek doddamani, Ph.o9868954833, 08860410944, New delhi, Skype- vivek.doddamani