Thank you friends,
Bhavya,
can't we use debit cards? should we use only credit cards?

by the way friends, yesterday I purchased a pre paid card. now it is
Rs. 750, 1000 and 1500. 500 is not available now. I don't know about
Vijay sales, but there are number of spice hot spots in bangalore. I
contacted few of them. one of them even offered me a door delivery for
bangalorians. but I am outside bangalore. so, I got it through my
friend. the seller told that it is safer than even credit card. he
also told there is no validity period for using the amount. I am yet
to add the code to my account.
one correction to my earlier mail, the camscanner costs only Rs. 119+.

with regards,
Umesha S. E.