Dear All,

I am happy to share the information about Xiaomi redmi 2 prime. I have
recently purchased it from Amazon and was not sure about it
accesibility.

I was surprised to see that MIUI OS is accessible. Accordingly to me
it is the most coolest OS and MIUI has created it keeping in mind all
kinds of person needs.

I have compared it with Micromax express2 which i have purchased one
month ago and i feel talkback is flying in Xiaomi redmi 2 prime.

Thanks and regards,
Kiran Baug.