Hi All,

Recently I switched from a static wallpaper to a live wallpaper on my Lava
IRIS X8 phone powered by Android Kitkat running Talkback 4.3.1.2. Post this
change, Talkback speaks "Screen Off" when Power switch is pressed to lock
the screen (this is what I wanted since the time I started using Android in
June 2015). Earlier, it used to speak below details:

. Current Date and Time
. Next Alarm Date and Time
. Network Service Provider Name
. "Screen Off"
. Battery Status (unsure if it spoke)

I switched back to static wallpaper to check if it's really due to the
change in wallpaper that Talkback is responding differently to Power switch
press. No wonder! it speaks "Screen Off" now irrespective of the kind of
wallpaper.

. Has someone noticed this behaviour of Talkback earlier?
. Can someone tell me what must have caused this change in the way Talkback
is responding to Power switch press when phone is in the unlocked state?

Best Regards,
Zujar.

---