this is where braille screen input stands!
what ever you type whether letters/digits/symbols  you don't lose rhythm

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mohib Anwar Rafay" <mohibra...@gmail.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2015 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Want suggestions for keyboard case for iPhone 6

Unfortunately I don't know braille, however I am familiour with
braille input method. I tried few android applications for texting by
braille input method, but it was taking more time. I am focusing on
speediness of any text input method, because I use my mobile phone a
lot while I am walking or I am traveling. The other thing is that if
my Boss is dictating me some number for instance, I don't want to
create an impression in their mind that I am incredibly slow in taking
dictation. .