thanks for the input. sir, could you please respond to another query
regarding the issue? that is, is the restart process of the app which
had been force stopped quite simple? how can i restart the app when
required?

looking forward to your response,

Greetings, Anirban Mukherjee
follow me on twitter: @anirbansparsha