From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of sagar
sagar
Sent: 09 November 2015 17:36
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile
phones and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] iPhone 6s queries!

Hi George sir,
Surely I will be able to answer all your querys to make things  easier for
you, can you provide me your mobile number so I can give you a direct call
you may ask your querys  instead of me writing, it will make things much
much easier for you.
Hope this helps, these are very basic questions.

Sent from my iPhone

rg.in

veracity;

mails sent through this mailing list..