Hi Subodh,

Welcome .. Certain that the list would benefit from an experienced
person like you...!

Myself Mujeeb working at a private firm here at Cochin. Would like to
have a telecon with you; What would be the convenient time to call you
on the shared number?

Thank you

On 11/11/15, Subodh K.S. <subik...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> I am Subodh from kerala. Presently working as a tele communicator in
> Indian navy.
> Before that I worked as a project coordinator cum trainer in an
> institution called CCB which is located in kerala itself. I used to
> give private tuitions in computer and mobile accessibility mainly in
> android. In short, I entered into the amazing world of android long
> back when android 2.3 is launched. I hope that the group will be an
> interesting experience to me.
>
> Contact info:
> Mobile: 9747929298
> FB : subodh sathya
> Skype : subodhks
> WhatsApp : 9995178918

Best,
Mujeeb
"It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what
you are not". - Unknown
Sent from my iPad