It's sound is sufficient for calls and talkback. I rarely listen to music. Therefore, I don't like to comment about its loudness and sterio effect.

----- Original Message ----- From: "sazid shaik" <ashwaqahmed....@gmail.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Problems with my new android phone

dear sanjay I came to know the sound is little bit low.  what will you
suggest I am planning to buy samsung on5.  shall i go with samsang j2

On 11/17/15, sanjay <ilovec...@gmail.com> wrote:
friends,
i recently purchased Samsung Galaxy ON 5 with 5.1.1 OS.
How to make apps display in list view? I could not locate the more options
button in apps.
like my previous jellybin phone, I am not able to trace the search option in
apps which was very handy for opening apps.
It is also not displaying all the apps with swiping.
In whatsapp, whenever I press and hold a message to delete,which contains link, instead of being deleted, link is opening. Please let me know how to
delete messages which contain links.

Coming to the plus points, The samsung keyboard is very accessible it has a
number line above qwerty line.  The loud speaker will switch on
automatically once the other party receives the call. If I bring the phone
close to my ears, the loud speaker switch off automatically.  In simple
terms, no need to install upsoundown.