Dear friends,
1. How to clear notifications in Samsung galaxy J7?
2. I have set the talkback shortcut as 'press home key 3 times quickly'. It's
working fine. I can switch the talkback off easily but unable to switch on the
talkback on. Please suggest me a easy way to switch on it without the sighted
assistance independently.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Mukesh Baviskar