Hi Hanif,
may be that phone had some manufacturing defects. could you point out such circumstances when it was hanging? I have been using iPhone 5S without any hitch and Indeed 6 is also being used and never heard such buggy. IOS 8.3 was reported such contexts where it was hanging from some of folks in my surrounding and indeed later versions of 8.3 it was fixed

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hanif Kruger" <g...@kwagga.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2015 9:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Choices, choices and more choices

Hello to all,

Thanks to each and everyone for your responses. I am aware of the accessibility bugs on both iOS and Android however, I just wanted personal opinions.

My wife's iPhone 6 hanged a few times on her, almost died and this was when she really needed it. That kinda puts me off.

Either way, I will always have access to alternative devices as I am working with Huawei, LG, Samsung, AGMobile and other manufacturers in my country.

I just wanted to decide on a primary phone.

Thanks once again.

Take care and have a blessed day/evening further.

Kind regards
Hanif Kruger