Hi,
You would ned to take sighted's help for the first time. before you could scan the QR code, just check "keep me signed in" check box and then you can use it until you clear your browsing history ----- Original Message ----- From: "Satguru Rathi" <tarannumra...@gmail.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobilephonesand Tabs. " <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] How to scan code on whatsapp web

Ya, the accessible way of doing this is really appreciated!

I too, tried doing so but after several atempts, had to give up.

With best regards,
Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi
Mobile: +91-9871489945
Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in