Tried restarting also.
Still same issue.
There is no problem with the internet as other websites are working.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
bidh...@gmail.com
Sent: 28 January 2016 14:21
To: mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Youtube no longer working on Nokia E5.00

Here in my friends mobile phone which is Nokia E5 YouTube is working
perfectly. I believe it is the problem of Internet. Why don't you try to
restart your phone and do your YouTube things again? Hope it helps. Raaju
from Darjeeling thank you

Sent from Outlook Mobile

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 11:40 PM -0800, "Dinesh thole"
<dineshth...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Friends,

As mentioned above, Youtube is no longer working on E5.00 since yesterday.

Just want to confirm if youtube has also retired from supporting.

So those who are still having nokia phone please confirm.

Thanks and Regards.

Dinesh Thole.