Hello Sir,
Thanks for your prompt reply. I have already downloaded some
disability related books through computer in text only format and
reading them using my computer. I am not able to read the same books
with the Moto E first gen mobile using go read. Play/pause button and
other buttons are not working. Do you want me to download the books in
audio format? Which formats go read support?
Does go read read only books downloaded from mobile itself?
Thanks in advance,
Janardhana Naidu.