according to my observation, the algorithm for knfb reader over the mobile is
still premature.   and you can no longer be rely on  mobile scanning, if you
are scanning some serious things. however for the day by day use, like reading
bills, printed applications, restorent menus, even some novals you want to
study etc, this program is the perfect solution. as satguru sir says, you might
have to adopt the knfb stand.  if you want to batch scan, but it can not be
gurented about the accuracy as computer application.

best thing about this knfb reader is that it doesn't uses the resolution for
recognization purpose, instead it uses zuming function, that's why 5 mp camera
is more then enough for knfb reader.

for the smart phone recommendation, i would like to believe moto phone is the
best.