  From: sidnc1986_gmail
  To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
  Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 4:23 PM
  Subject: [Mobile.AI] Eye-D App - Download your freedom!

  You visit your cousin's place. You are shown the beautiful sack that was
purchased by your cousin couple of days ago. Enquiring about the store she
bought it from she particularly mentions the store to fall on way of your daily
commune. And suddenly you realise it would have been lot easier to find if you
hadn’t any vision deficiency. Had you been there earlier, you would have walked
right in to buy yourself a brand new sack. There you see your independence gone
for a toss and dejection creeping in.
  Why get dejected when there's a chance to be independent? Low vision or no
vision isn’t bothersome any more.
  Even though you are new in the town? Want to know where you are and what's
around?
  Well, you are thinking your friends are there for this. They take you around.
But that feeling of independence is still missing.
  That is why we have Eye-D App especially for Visually Challenged.
  -Get to know where you are and what’s nearby
  -Explore what's around you
  -Find the nearby restaurant or navigate to the nearby bus stop
  -Try our beta image recognition and read printed text using text recognition
  -Talk to our developers, suggest improvements, explain your difficulties

  "Double tap to download your freedom"

  CLICK https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gingermind.eyed&hl=en

  With best regards,
  Siddhant Chothe