yes you and sunil bro are right.
but i have seen it's rates and comments on playstore.
and there for that thing did not come to my mind.
other wice i also

On July 14, 2016 8:54:36 AM Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

hi nitin yes although it may not be fake app but did you see all the
things that it wants to access on your phone? at the time of
installation?
did you read terms and conditions and privercy polacy of the makers of the app?
when installing such apps we need to remember nothing comes free in
this world and if something is free we need to pay some price for it
may be by giving access to our data and so on.