Hi,
This method prompts me to save a location which is approximately 2.2 kms from my current location. Anyway, thanks for suggesting a new method.
Surya Prakash Sharma

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On July 14, 2016 9:31:25 PM Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Just activate tap to speak button in the maps and say "My current
location". It has helped me a lot. Not sure what others do though.

HTH,
Ajay