around 2700 rs is the prise.

On July 16, 2016 6:55:07 AM Giri Prasad <mgiriprasadma...@gmail.com> wrote:

What is the price of this App?

On 15/07/2016, nitin patel <misternitinpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi folks,

I know we have KNFB now for the right price, but I noticed that the folks
from ABBYY came out with another scanning app called "FineScanner."

I wanted to try it, but it wouldn't let me do an OCR without having to pay
for the premium version, which is overpriced.

Anyway, just wanting to let you all know that besides the ABBYY scanning
app that we had earlier, they now have a new kid on the blcok.

Here's the Play Store URL, followed by its description:

Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abbyy.mobile.finescanner.free

ABBYY FineScanner is your pocket scanner for any type of documents from the
OCR market leader! Forget about the table scanner forever. FineScanner is a

great alternative! It turns your mobile device into a powerful all-purpose
mobile scanner to quickly capture any paper, create electronic copies in PDF

and JPEG, and apply advanced optical character recognition technology to
extract text from scans for further editing and sharing in 12 most useful
formats,

including docx, xsl and pdf.

***** Ranked #1 Business application in 98 countries *****

***** Winner of SUPERSTAR Award in the ‘Document Capture' category at the
Mobile Star Awards *****

Use FineScanner on your Android smartphone or tablet to scan paper
documents, agreements, receipts, magazine articles, notes, recipes,
pictures, charts,

tables, slides, books, whiteboards or even billboards on the street and get
perfect digital copies. Ideal for individual, business, government or school

use - anytime, anywhere. FineScanner is a great tool for digitizing, and
it’s always at hand.

With ABBYY FineScanner you can:

•             Get digital copies of any printed or hand-written papers and
save scans to JPEG images or cross-platform PDF documents.

•             Recognize text (OCR) on scans in 193 languages (including
Latin, Cyrillic, and CJK alphabets) and choose from 12 output formats
(docx, pdf, txt, and

more), preserving the original document formatting such as lists, tables,
and headers (Premium account and Internet required).

•             Create, edit, and enhance separate images or large multi-page
documents effortlessly.

•             Get excellent visual quality with auto-capture of page
boundaries and advanced image filters, which processes scans in color,
greyscale or black-and-white

versions.

•             Save scans inside the app with different tags and search
capabilities.

•             Share and export results anywhere – send by e-mail,
messengers or save in your favorite cloud storages - Google Drive, Box,
Evernote, Dropbox, Yandex.Disk

and more.

• Image-to-text recognition (OCR)

• No ads

Learn more about our mobile products on our blog: mobileblog.abbyy.com/en

Share your impressions on our social media pages:

• Facebook.com/abbyymobile

• Twitter: @ABBYY_Mobile

• Youtube.com/ABBYYHQVIDEOS

End of description.

Warren

“We live by faith, not by sight.” 2nd Cor.5-7

--
To report violations of our ground rules or content guidelines, contact
eyes-free+own...@googlegroups.com. -- https://goo.gl/rDveM8

sent through this mailing list..

--
WITH REGARDS

GIRIPRASAD

 MOBILE: 9247170000   /   9441133367

SKYPE  giriprasad.maddina

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling,
 but in rising every time we fall."