Hi Pranav,
Is there any IOS version of vOICe? If so please send me the details.
regards,

On 7/20/16, Pranav Lal <pranav....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Nitin,
>
> Thanks for posting this. I have been using this program in one form or
> another
> since 2001 and am happy to answer questions. It takes a bit of training but
> is
> well worth the effort. See http://www.seeingwithsound.com for details.
>
> Pranav

*Dr.B.S.M.Kumar*
*Director (Industry and Education Relationship), Project Starfish  *
*Email: kumar....@pstarfish.org*
*Hand set +91 9840139849*
*Skype: bsm.kumar*
*Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/pub/kumar-bsm/64/878/398*

www.pstarfish.org

"An integrated opportunity and employment platform for the blind and A
shared service for business and start-ups"