who said Samsung low budget mobiles are not accessable, are you using
them, friend I was using Samsung galaxy core I since November 2013 &
still my wife is using in point of accessability no android can match
Samsung mobiles, but only the problem is they never gie update of
android software my Samsung is still on 4.12 jellybin now I am using
moto g turbo addition this mobile is also very good but still I was
comfortaqle with Samsung mobiles, go for Samsung mobiles which have
ram more than 1.5gb.

On 7/20/16, Mohib Anwar Rafay <mohibra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But don't purchase Samsung low budget phones, try to purchase Samsung
> Galaxy S searies, like S7 or S7 edge. They are perfect with blend of
> accessibility and android experience.
>
> On 7/19/16, Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Moto phones do the job just perfectly, Samsung is also very accessible.
>>
>> On 7/19/16, Kiran Baug <kiranbaug2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> You can go for MOTO G phones such as MOTO Turbo or MOTO g4+ etc.
>>>
>>> All other phones you will find some or the other accessibility problem
>>> in android.

>>> --
>>> Kiran Baug

>>> the

>> Ajay Minocha
>> Mob : +91-9584076767
>> E mail : ajayminoc...@gmail.com
>> p13aj...@iimidr.ac.in
>> Skype: ajayminocha2

> Mohib Anwar Rafay
>
> Phone: +919 555 555 765

vivek doddamani, Ph.o9868954833, 08860410944, New delhi, Skype- vivek.doddamani