I am using Samsung s4 their I don’t find scan and read button

-----Original Message----- From: Jeegar Pithava
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 5:37 AM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones andTabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] knfb reader

hi, it is easy to use,

however for better result placing it at right degree of particular
document plays vital role,

in middle of screen there is scan and read button, so try to read
English printed material.

at right side of this button there is field of view report button by
which you can check angle and whether you have rightly focus four  aged
of paper or not.

also in softcopy there is tutorial in file explorer at right upper side
of screen.

so explore app by trial and error,

you will learn easily.

further feel free to ask any specific question.

Thank you