Generally in reliance geo phones, services like google talkback is not
installed. We can install the google talkback in these phones. We can
install shine plus screen reader also. The problem is if we switch off
reliance geo phones and switch on again, google talkback or shine plus
does not start automatically. We have to manually start this service.
Apart from this, I have not found any accessibility issue.

Thank you.

B. KANNAN
Chennai.
Mobile : +919444049216.