Dear Sir,

your samsun keybord works with typing by lifting finger, you will have to activate that feature by going in to accessibility-vision and there you will find option named rapid key input, just activate it you will able to type by lifting your finger, however,if you want to change totally keybord then there are google keybord available and also for visually impaired there is blind accessibility keybord.