I don't know your phone and the Android version, but in my case with Android
6.01, I'm generally  able to locate the call driver button, it is located in
the left bottom corner in my case.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: m.chandrashekar
  To: mobile
  Cc: Voice Vision.
  Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 9:08 PM
  Subject: [Mobile.AI] regarding ola and uber cabs booking

  dear friends, I am using samsung grand prime mobile, android 5.0. after
booking ola or uber cabs through apps, we are receiving msg including mobile
number of the driver. sighted people can call that number directly, from there
only by tapping. but, with the help of talkback, we cannot call tapping there
only. any body facing this problem? if any solution please guide me I have to
do independently. thanks in advance.
  with best regards
  m.chandru