You should go for SE 64gb, this device is very good, as it having all
those features which are there in 6S except 3d touch and finger ID
2.0. It has faster processor and more ram than iPhone 6. but defenetly
its having the same size as 5S, so If you want to go for bigger
screensize model, go for 6s, else this one only.

On 10/8/16, Prerna Sobti <prerna.so...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I I would suggest you can go for Apple SE but do not go for 16 GB memory
> space as the model is going obsolete I would suggest go for 60 4GB I am
> currently using 60 4GB and it is wonderful to use it the phone is self
> explain a tree regards Prerna Sobti
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 08-Oct-2016, at 2:14 AM, Kiran Baug <kiranbaug2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Apple users,
>>
>> I am moving from android to apple.
>>
>> I have selected two models
>> Apple 6 and Apple 5SE considering the budget.
>> Both are 16 gig models.
>>
>> Kindly suggest which model i should go for as per your experience.
>>
>> Also request you to share challenges that are faced in Apple.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Kiran.

>> veracity;

Mohib Anwar Rafay