Hi Sinoj and all,

Have a concern on the same model [Samsung J5]. After my recent update
to MM, loudspeaker is not turning automatically. Wheras in Loly Pop,
that is to say before updating the system software, it used to turn on
smoothly when it's away from the ear.

Could you just help me to restore this feature of my favourite phone
to use it comfortably?

Thank you

On 10/9/16, Sinoj <sinoj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good evening all,
> which is the best black background theme for Galaxy J5-6 mobile which is
> running on Android 6.0.1? I have installed two themes from play store, first
> one asking to install CM Launcher. I don’t know CM Launcher is good or not
> and never experienced any launchers. 2nd one vanished, didn’t find anywhere.
> Please suggest any theme or launcher. I have to change the background into
> black especially in settings since it’s light background is very strain for
> my eyes.
> About Galaxy J5-6: Like other Samsung galaxy phones, this is also accessible
> and very user friendly. it has 2GB RAM, Quad core Processor, 5.2” display,
> 16GB internal memory, 3100 mAh battery, 13 and 5 MP cameras in rear and
> front respectively, and running on 6.0.1 Marshmellow.
> Hoping your replies.
> ----
> Blog : http://talkingnet.blogspot.com
> Facebook : http://facebook.com/sinoj.vr
> Twitter : @sinojvr
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Best,

MRS
"It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what
you are not". - Unknown

Sent from my iPad