hello sir,
first you go to apps. then do double tap and hold press on that
things, which you want to move on your frunt page.
then just move your finger on the screen,it will suggest you different
places on screen, and then leave that itum at where you want to place.
for eg. if you want whats app on your home page.
do double tap and hold press and leave it on home page where you want
to place it.
i thing i have made my self clear
thankyou.