Hi,

Both the platforms have their own advantages and disadvantages. I've
heard that IOS doesn't require the user to be accurate for touch
gestures on the other hand, Have found a lot of third party apps not
working as expected in IOS as they do on android for me. Android comes
with a steep learning curve but having used it for 3 years and a fare
exposure to IOS devices, I would still prefer android for its
affordability and versitility.

HTH,
Ajay

Ajay Minocha