Hi Sir,

as you mention about

zebronics tabmate Bluetooth keyboard,
can you paste its link from where  I can get it?
it'll also help to no its full specifications!

On 1/5/2017 1:45 AM, Mohib Anwar Rafay wrote:
I am also using zebronics tabmate Bluetooth keyboard, one thing I like
about it, it has marvelous battery backup. I charge it only once in a
month and use almost 5 - 6 hours daily.
Yes its keys are too close to each other as it is difficult to type
with out errors. But error free typing can be learned with the time.
Its size is pocket friendly, as it just 2.5 inches longer and 3mm
wider than moto g third generation phone.