Hi,

Recommend you to not to purchase Apple Iphone 5s.

Some of the reasons are
1.      Ram, processor speed, and 16 GB space is not sufficient.
2.      2. If you are in assumption that 16 GB is enough then sorry. If you
use few social apps like whatsup, facebook, and some 1 or 2 more your
memory will get full.
3.      3. You will not able to transfer media files from phone to laptop
or vise versa very easily. For example, you will be not able to
transfer PDF files from phone to computer or vise versa.
4.      You need to choose which music files or photos or apps you need for
managing space in your phone and go crazy.
5.      No space for games or video series.
On the other hand I will suggest you to go for Samsung J7 prime at
same budget range or go for higher specification phone in apple.

Best regards,
Kiran

On 1/21/17, Nirmal Verma <nirmalkat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Apple is phasing out this phone and you might face difficulty in getting
> service for long.
>
> Nirmal
>
> On 21 Jan 2017 15:45, "Subhash Kumar" <justcallme1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> What do u mean by its service will end soon?
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nirmal Verma"
>> <nirmalkat...@gmail.com>

Kiran Baug