From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Umesha
SE
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 7:08 AM
To: mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [Mobile.AI] accessible basic apps for android

friends,
earlier I was using samsung core prime. recently I have purchased moto
x play. but, the app interfaces in motorola is not friendly as
samsung. so, kindly suggest me accessible alternatives to following
apps that are friendly to visually challenged and partially blind.

1. contacts and call
2. messaging (SMS)
3. camera
4. calculator