hi.
i'm using moto g4 plus, I did not find any change in answering calls.
just drag your 2fingers left to right together in the bottom area a
little upwards to the fingerprint sencer and it works.
battery is also working as expected.

On 3/15/17, Viraj Kafle <vka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How do we handle the change in answering calls? I've heard locating
> the slider and swiping right with one finger doesn't work with
> Talkback in Android latest build? The Google help section in this
> regard also is not updated it seems! Also, is there any increase in
> battery drain?
>
> Some inputs based on actual experience may be of great help!
>
> Regards.
>

> On 3/14/17, MAYANK SHARMA <mayanks2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> Thanks a lot. This helps.
>>
>> Kind regards
>>
>> Mayank
>>

>> On 3/14/17, Sunil Sangtani. <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi mayank, this artical from google support page would be helpful to
>>> understand the concept:
>>> https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/7072071?hl=en

>>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

>>> the

> Viraj

Managing Director|Blossoms Global|India|.
E: blossoms.glo...@gmail.com
workphone: +918740022212

website: www.flicktoshop.com
lets get social!
facebook.com/flicktoshop
instagram.com/flicktoshop
#Touch The Desires, #Satisfy The Trends!