Me too. :o) The site is clean and nice.

There's one thing that bugs the h*ll out of me though. In the docs
main page, which I have bookmarked, it takes a while for the script to
build the table of contents (the expandable thingie). I click the
bookmark, move my mouse over the chapter I need and poof, between the
time my brain sends a signal to my click-finger and the time it
arrives at the finger - the "[click to expand all]" link appears and I
inadvertently click the wrong chapter, since the whole TOC is shifted
two lines down. Am I the only one with such slow responses? :o)

Reserving the place for the "[click to expand all]" link in the first
place would get rid of this "shifting".

Arnar